Sunday, August 12, 2012

counting days (^__^)

alhamdulillahi'ala kulli hal, safe n sound in tapah after spending da whole weekend di kl n shah alam, it was really nice to be there again after few years, reminiscing our sweet n bitter memories while eating 'mee mamak' @ Pak Li (our fav port when we were studying TESL); if i were given the choices where to live, i would never hesitate to settle down in shah alam; it gives me a warm feeling every time i was there (^__^)..

my beloved students will continue their exam tomorrow, since form 1 until form 3 had their English paper last week, there's not much to worry about, just focusing on marking their 'macam2 ada' papers..however.........am praying the best for my form 4 students; they will sit for their English tomorrow, chaiyuk2!!! u can do it! (^__~)..

to be honest, i cant wait for Friday to come; will go back to my hometown for Hari Raya, yeayy!! eager to meet my parents,siblings n all my family members, yet not to forget my kind and sweet neighbours, it such a great pleasure to live around them (^__^)..counting days; 6 days to go~~~

# i miss these sweeties n others who never left my heart, they are my Khazinatul Asrar, Asiah Yusra n Siti Mumtazah who always ignite good spirit in me, being with them never failed to make me calm and peaceful though i would never be able to be as good as them~Fatwa Srikandi song is lingering around my head, missing those moments back in Taiping, a sacred place dat has enlightened my life (^__^)  

No comments:

Post a Comment