i was having some problems in converting powerpoint slides into images just now. after a short discussion with mirau tomey, we found the solution; just google it! hee.. thanks to mr. Ashish Mohta , A Professional Tech blogger, Editor and Writer for the tips. ok, this is what we have to do;
In PowerPoint 2010 it has changed a little but more or less it is the same :
- Go to BackStage >Save and Send > Change File Type
- Select PNG or JPEG as File Types
- You will be opted if you want to save them as single or one for each slide.
In PowerPoint 2007 :
- Open the PowerPoint presentation (PPT or PPS).
- Go to File > Save As > Other formats
- Now you will see lot of options for in the combo box. Select JPEG format and save.
- This will save all your file into a folder with same name as your ppt or pps name.
#da berjaya convert, senang ja mira kan, kan? moga bermanfaat (=